Smooth creamy and delicious mango cream made using alphonso mangoes and coconut cream.
By Dassana Amit
in this recipe i have used alphonso mangoes as they are very sweet and yield a good smooth pulp, not at all fibrous. you can also use ready made mango puree but avoid the mangoes that are fibrous.
- 2 medium sized alphonso mangoes
- 400 ml coconut cream, reserve some coconut cream for topping
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder or cardamom powder
- coconut sugar or powdered jaggery or sugar as required
- rinse, peel and chop the mangoes.
- in a blender, puree the mangoes with coconut sugar or powdered jaggery till smooth.
- add the coconut cream and blend again till smooth.
- pour in bowls or glasses.
- blend the reserved coconut cream with some coconut sugar.
- top this on the mango cream.
- sprinkle some cinnamon powder or cardamom powder on the top.
- refrigerated or serve the mango cream straightaway.
Dassana never intended to start a food blog. She never ever thought about blogging in her wildest of dreams. Her only passion in her life was meditation. As she went deeper in meditation, she realized that her inborn gift of cooking delicious & healthy food needs some creative expression. So she started her blog " Veg Recipes of India " as an outcome of creative flowing energy. Now she has also combined her another gift i.e photography with cooking. When not blogging & food photographing - she works as a web developer and seo expert.