Smooth creamy and delicious mango cream made using alphonso mangoes and coconut cream.
By Dassana Amit
in this recipe i have used alphonso mangoes as they are very sweet and yield a good smooth pulp, not at all fibrous. you can also use ready made mango puree but avoid the mangoes that are fibrous.
- 2 medium sized alphonso mangoes
- 400 ml coconut cream, reserve some coconut cream for topping
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder or cardamom powder
- coconut sugar or powdered jaggery or sugar as required
- rinse, peel and chop the mangoes.
- in a blender, puree the mangoes with coconut sugar or powdered jaggery till smooth.
- add the coconut cream and blend again till smooth.
- pour in bowls or glasses.
- blend the reserved coconut cream with some coconut sugar.
- top this on the mango cream.
- sprinkle some cinnamon powder or cardamom powder on the top.
- refrigerated or serve the mango cream straightaway.