- 1 packet instant noodles with flavor packet
- 1/4 cup broccoli (chopped small)
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- 2–3 whole green chillies
- 1 small onion (finely diced)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce or other Asian hot sauce
- green onions or scallions to finish
- Cook the noodles to al-dente (1 minute less than what packet says; its never instant or 2 mins!) without the spice packet. Drain and reserve.
- While the noodles cook, in a pan, heat oil to high and it almost start smoking. Lower heat to medium high, and, add the onions, chillies, garlic, carrots and broccoli.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes until just softening but still crunchy.
- Add sesame seeds, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, and the noodles and toss to combine.
- Heat through for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve garnished with scallions.
- Category: Main, Snack
- Cuisine: Fusion