These meatballs are crunchy and rustic looking on the outside, but incredibly soft on the inside, with lovely mint and coriander flavors.
By Soni Sinha
These meatballs are moist, juicy, perfectly sized to munch-on. They’re crunchy and rustic looking on the outside, but incredibly soft on the inside, with the lovely mint and coriander marrying beautifully giving them lots of fresh flavor. The best thing about these are that the food processor does all the work for you so you don’t have to work out a sweat at all.
- Chicken Thigh/breast mince-1 lb
- Small Onion-1
- Yoghurt-1 tbsp
- Crushed Ginger-2 tsp
- Crushed Garlic-2 tsp
- Green Chillies (jalapenos)-2 chopped
- Fresh Coriander -1/2 cup chopped
- Mint -1/2 cup chopped
- Plain bread crumbs-3 tbsp
- Coarse Ground Semolina-2 cups
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-2 cups (for frying)
- In a food processor mix all the ingredients except semolina and oil.
- Make round balls and roll them in the Semolina.
- Deep fry in batches until nice and golden.
- Serve hot with Tomato ketchup or your favorite sauce!
Soni is a recipe developer, food writer/blogger who creates recipes with a healthy Indian twist. She is a passionate cook and her recipes cater to readers who are are willing to try contemporary Indian flavors in wide ranging fusion dishes that she creates.She shares all her cooking adventures on her blog Soni's Food.