These meatballs are crunchy and rustic looking on the outside, but incredibly soft on the inside, with lovely mint and coriander flavors.
By Soni Sinha
These meatballs are moist, juicy, perfectly sized to munch-on. They’re crunchy and rustic looking on the outside, but incredibly soft on the inside, with the lovely mint and coriander marrying beautifully giving them lots of fresh flavor. The best thing about these are that the food processor does all the work for you so you don’t have to work out a sweat at all.
- Chicken Thigh/breast mince-1 lb
- Small Onion-1
- Yoghurt-1 tbsp
- Crushed Ginger-2 tsp
- Crushed Garlic-2 tsp
- Green Chillies (jalapenos)-2 chopped
- Fresh Coriander -1/2 cup chopped
- Mint -1/2 cup chopped
- Plain bread crumbs-3 tbsp
- Coarse Ground Semolina-2 cups
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-2 cups (for frying)
- In a food processor mix all the ingredients except semolina and oil.
- Make round balls and roll them in the Semolina.
- Deep fry in batches until nice and golden.
- Serve hot with Tomato ketchup or your favorite sauce!