PARTNER POST: Celebrating with Cavit Wines and refreshing summer recipes that pair perfectly with their Moscato.
These grilled peach s’mores are assembled on a stick and easy to make over your next summer campfire. Pair with Moscato wine for a scrumptious treat.
Summer is here. And along with it, this twist on a beloved American classic: 5-Ingredient Grilled Peach S’mores Sticks, which can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. They make the perfect backyard BBQ or campfire dessert or snack for the warmer months of the year… and a great way to incorporate fruit and a touch of acidity to balance out the sweetness of S’mores. A real feast for the eyes and palate!
They are super, super simple to make. These are basically made with just 5 ingredients: vegetable oil, peaches, chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and graham cracker crumbs.
All it takes to make these is to slice peaches in half and remove the pit, brush on a bit of oil, grill in either a grill pan or on the grill, stuff the center with a bit of chocolate chips and mini marshmallows, and let them melt a bit. Then, insert a tree stick or popsicle stick in each halved peach, and top with graham cracker crumbs. Voila!
Our Grilled Peach S’mores Sticks are ready to be devoured warm… with all the ooey gooey yumminess of the s’mores. This way you get the best of two worlds: the deliciousness of grilling and all the charm and allure of the campfire.
They make the perfect pair for Cavit Moscato, a white wine from Italy made from 100% Moscato grapes. Cavit Moscato delivers delicious fruity notes with a wonderful sweetness and a refreshing quality. It’s quite affordable too!
Serve our Grilled Peach S’mores Sticks warm with chilled Moscato wine… and get the outdoor party started!
Well, keep cool… and cheers to a delicious and happy summer!
Grilled Peach S'MoresDenise Browning
- 4 large peaches halved and pit removed
- 1-2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 Tablespoons chocolate chips
- 56 mini marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker crumbed
- Slice each peach in half. Remove pit and carve out a bit of the center using a spoon or a melon baller. Brush peach half with a bit of oil. Grill on medium (gas grill or grill pan) or on the edges of a charcoal grill (coolest area) until marks appear, about 3-5 minutes.
- While peaches are still hot, stuff cavity of each peach with 1/2 Tablespoon of chocolate chips and about 7 mini marshmallows per peach half. Let melt a bit (place peach halves in a platter and cover with foil if necessary). Then insert stick in one of the ends of each peach. Sprinkle a dash of graham cracker crumbs and enjoy!
Denise Browning is a native Brazilian foodie, trained Chef, cooking instructor, restaurant menu/recipe developer, and former lawyer. She is also the author of From Brazil To You - a blog that features Brazilian, fusion, and international dish recipes, stories, and photography of Brazil. Her writing has appeared in Cia Brasil Magazine, while her photography is frequently featured on Foodgawker, TasteSpotting, and Foodepix. She lives in Texas with her American husband and two children.