The sweet figs and honey are balanced perfectly with the strong blue cheese and buttery crust. Plus, it is simple to make.
- 1 ready made pie crust, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups of figs, halved
- 1/2 cup of blue cheese crumbles
- local honey, drizzling
- fresh mint, for topping
- Start by preheating you grill on low. Spray a sheet of aluminum foil with non-stick spray.
- Place the crust on the foil. Add in the figs and blue cheese. Fold the corners of the crust to secure the filling.
- Wrap the foil up, creating a tent around the pie. Place on low or indirect heat for 15-20 minutes, until crust gets browned.
- Remove and drizzle with honey and top with mint. Serve warm.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins