This chicken burger consists of a delicious chicken patty wrapped in the middle of soft buns, veggies and sauces.Try this tasty and delicious quick meal right now.
By Anita Mokashi
- 1 pound chicken
- 5 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp coriander-cumin powder
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- salt as per taste.
- Burger buns
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- Tomato Ketchup
- Mustard Sauce
- Cheese slices
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients mentioned below chicken patty overnight.
- Broil the chicken till it’s done. Keep it aside.
- Apply butter on the bun and toast it.
- Stack lettuce, mayonnaise, mustard sauce, broiled chicken patty, cheese slice, lettuce, onion, tomato slices and ketchup on the bun.
- Serve it with chips.
Anita Mokashi is based in California, but born and brought up in Mumbai, India. Her blog Crave Cook Click is mostly about Indian cooking, but occasionally she shares recipes from other cultures and cuisines too. Anita is also the publisher of a popular photography blog.