All this needs is a few minutes in the microwave and its ready to be used.
By Soni Sinha
It takes minutes to make and is the perfect alternative to the traditional humus and more healthier since its full of vitamins and fiber! Serve it with pita or tortilla chips and you have one easy appetizer dip that’s different and so tasty!
- Frozen Green Garbanzo Beans-1 cup
- Garlic-2 cloves
- Tahini Paste-1½ tbsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil-2 tbsp
- Water- ½ cup and more if required
- Salt-to taste
- Lemon Juice-2 tbsp
- In a microwave safe bowl steam the garbanzos for 2 minutes.
- In a food processor mix all the ingredients including the garbanzos and process together. Add more water if required little by little until you reach the desired consistency.Check the seasonings.
- Serve it with pita or chips!