- 80 gr Green Pea Pasta
- 80 gr Red Lentil Pasta
- 100 gr Rice Mozzarella
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 leaves of Sage
- 1 1/2 tsp dried Italian herbs
- Himalayan Salt (to taste)
- Cook your pasta in a large pot of water for about 7 minutes (depending on the brand you buy, cooking time may change). If you want to keep the colors separate for a better presentation, you’ll need to cook the two colors in two different pots.
- While the pasta is cooking, wash the sage and cut in pieces. In a medium sized saucepan, heat up the olive oil with the sage until the leaves get dark green and crispy.
- Strain your grain free pasta and toss it in the saucepan with the olive oil and sage (do it one color at the time if you care about keeping the colors separate). While you mix it, sprinkle some dried Italian herbs and Himalayan salt on it.
- Transfer the pasta in a plate, top it with some dairy free mozzarella cheese and drizzle a bit of olive oil on top.
- Garnish your dish with some fresh basil and enjoy your grain free Pasta Tricolore!
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Italian