These cookies are perfect for all occasions as they are gluten free, dairy free, and pack protein.
By Robin Runner
- 1 cup of almond butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- ½ cup of light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla paste or extract
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup of gluten free rolled oats (not quick cooking, ex: GF Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 and line your baking sheet with parchment or a Silpat liner.
- In your stand mixer with the paddle attached, blend the nut butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs. Blend until well-incorporated.
- Then add the oats, baking soda and salt. Blend to combine. Avoid over-mixing. Using a melon baller (small) scoop out the dough and drop onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until the cookies are golden around the edges be mindful as they burn quickly. I prefer to undercook as the cookie will continue to cook after you remove it from the oven.
- Store in an air-tight container for 3-5 days