This isn’t a true “crumble” (which is baked in the oven), but in a pinch, it is a comforting, savory – and healthy! – dessert.
- 1 juicy pear
- 2–3 figs
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary (or 1/2 tsp dried rosemary)
- a pinch of sea salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp of your favorite granola
- 1 tbsp pumpkin or flax seeds (optional)
- greek yogurt (optional)
- Just cover the bottom of a small pot with water; bring to a simmer.
- While water is heating, wash and chop pear into small chunks.
- Add pear to simmering water.
- Chop figs and add to pears.
- Add curry, rosemary and salt.
- Stir occasionally until fruit is warm and softened (but not mushy).
- Remove from heat and scoop fruit into a bowl.
- Top with granola, seeds and a dollop of greek yogurt.
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins