This easy sangria recipe is strong enough to work fast, but substantial enough that you can drink it all day. It’s almost a meal in itself, really.
By Deena Wachtel
- 1 bottle (quart) fresh squeezed orange juice.
- 1 bottle triple sec
- 3 bottles cheap, fruity red wine. I personally like Mark West pinot noir, but really, the cheaper the better here.
- 2 apples
- 2 peaches
- 1 orange
- In a large punch bowl, pour all of the ingredients in.
- Cut apples and peaches into thin slices and add to the liquid.
- Slice orange into large rounds and add to the liquid.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve over ice.
Deena is a stay at home foodie, obsessed with food and intent on changing her finicky family into a foodie family. She lives by a set of FOODosophies and has pledged to get her kids into the kitchen to teach them how to cook and love good tasting food. It's not always pretty and there are nights when the kids go hungry. But, for her, it's all for the greater good. She blogs daily at stayathomeFOODIE.com.