Fish that is easy to prepare, tastes good and is rich on vitamins and omega-3? Get the recipe on Baked White Halibut from Norway.
Norwegian halibut is a flatfish that is often served as a substantial fillet with an even thickness throughout. Its firm white flesh has a distinctive flaky structure and its large bones are easy to remove, allowing for easy preparation and consistent results. Rich in protein, vitamins and omega-3, halibut’s firm, flaky flesh pairs well with a variety of ingredients and can be prepared in multiple ways. Due to its high quality, steady supply and versatility, halibut has secured a place among chefs worldwide.
Try this easy recipe – ready to eat in 20 min.
- 2 lbs Norwegian White Halibut fillet
- 8 oz salted butter
- 4-6 shallots, finely chopped
- ½ bunch parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put halibut in a roasting pan and bake for 20 minutes or to desired
- temperature. Let it rest on a warm place or with a lid on for another 20
- While the halibut is cooking, melt the butter until just beginning to brown.
- Add shallots and let it cook for about 3 minutes, or until shallots are golden
- brown. Add parsley and serve.