In only a few minutes, you can make a delicious, refined dessert. The crunchy Amaretti cookies goes perfectly with dark chocolate ganache and fresh cream.
Photo by G. Giustolisi
These cups are a delicious and refined dessert. The unique taste and the crunchy texture of Italian Amaretti cookies goes perfectly with dark chocolate ganache and fresh cream. You can make this recipe in a few minutes and serve immediately as the cream fondant, especially if stored in a refrigerator, tends to solidify.Print
- Author: Veronica Lavenia
- Yield: 2 1x
- 20 amaretti cookies + 2 for decoration
- 200 g 7 oz- 1cup dark chocolate 70%
- 50 g ½ cup butter
- 125 ml 4 fl oz- ½ cup cream
- Crumble 10 amaretti cookies in each cup and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate with butter. Once it has cooled, pour the cream-ganache over the amaretti cookies.
- Whip the cream and cover the glass with a generous dose.?Decorate with crushed amaretti and serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Italian
Veronica is a born and raised Italian. She inherited her love for travel, passion for cooking and natural, sustainable, healthy slow food from her parents. Her works have appeared in 'Vegetarian Living', 'Veggie Magazine', 'Lifestyle food', 'Australian Good Food & Travel Guide', 'Chickpea' and 'Free from Heaven', among others. She is the author of "Panini: the simple tastes of Italian style bread"; 'The Rustic Italian bakery", "The Vegetarian Italian Kitchen" and "A Modern Italian table", published by New Holland Publishers Australia.