SPONSORED: We get excited about good food and great ingredients, so we’ve teamed up with Divine Flavor to bring you delicious recipes for each season made with their fresh produce.
Perfect for game day or entertaining at home, these colorful stuffed peppers filled with cream cheese and sausage are an easy and impressive appetizer.
I used to go all out when entertaining at home. But I’ve grown wiser over the years. A stress-free hostess is a happy hostess!
The focus should be on getting dear friends and family together, not setting the perfect table and serving a 12 course meal. Though I still aim to serve excellent food, I’d rather be a relaxed hostess than a crazy woman trapped in the kitchen! These super easy, cream cheese stuffed mini peppers with sausage are a cinch to prepare and will be the hit of any gathering!
Easy Entertaining with #DivineFlavor
Every year, I host my book club, dinner club and have a 4th of July neighborhood party. Plus there are those family holiday gatherings as well as having friends over for coffee, food demos, and of course, dinner. I’ve learned a few tricks for easy entertaining.
Be interactive in the kitchen. That’s where everyone gathers, so why not have your guests lend a hand.
Set your table the day before. No need for fine china and crystal. My everyday white plates show off colorful foods like these gorgeous stuffed peppers beautifully!
Supplement your menu with dinner rolls from the bakery, chunks of cheese and crackers from the grocery store, and never refuse when one of your guests asks to bring a dish!
Divine Flavor is a Mexican family-run and grower-owned fruit and vegetable distribution company based out of Arizona. The company believes in growing better food for a better world which translates to taking care of both its people and the environment. Divine Flavor produces fresh, non-GMO foods grown in nutrient-rich, never over-farmed soil.
Divine Flavor was created in 2006 under the Grupo Alta company umbrella and distribute their products in the US and Canada. Check out their website to learn more. Plus, follow Divine Flavor on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Cream Cheese and Sausage Stuffed Mini PeppersLiz Berg
- 1 pound fresh Divine Flavor Tribelli peppers sweet mini peppers
- 1 pound mild Italian sausage cooked, crumbled, drained of fat
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove ribs and seeds. Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the filling by mixing the sausage, cream cheese, cheddar and Parmesan together until well combined. Taste filling and add salt and/or pepper if needed.
- Fill the peppers with the sausage mixture. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Serve warm.
My mom was an amazing cook, but she wasn’t much of a baker. When my sisters and I yearned for a sweet treat, I turned to our trusty BH&G cookbook and zeroed in on the dessert tabs. My love of baking began in my childhood kitchen. I married a chocoholic and together we had 3 children with plenty of sweet teeth. I started my blog in 2010 to chronicle my baking journey.