This is an homage to all the dreamers out there who’ve wanted to eat a big slab of cookie dough and call it a meal.
This one’s for you. Because I consider it my job to make sure every dreamer has her day.
Dare I go as far to say this is good for you? Each slice is only 138 calories and 3g of carbs but also packs 10g of protein. So dare I do.
- ½ cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 6 tablespoons erythritol
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, as needed
- 3 squares dark chocolate, chopped
- So Delicious No Sugar Added Vanilla Bean, for topping
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond meal, almond butter, erythritol, and almond extract and knead together with your fingers to make sure the almond meal is as well incorporated into the almond butter as possible. Add in the almond milk if needed. Press the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine peanut butter, protein powder, and erythritol and process until completely combined and crumbly. Because protein powders vary so much in texture and ability to hold liquid, add in almond milk one tablespoon at a time, processing thoroughly between each addition and stopping once there is enough liquid so that all the dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Add in coconut flour and process. Again, add almond milk in one tablespoon at a time (if needed) and stop once the dough forms a ball. Add in the chopped dark chocolate and pulse to combine. Press the dough over the crust in the springform pan. Cut into slices and devour.