Whip of these one bowl wonders for a tasty snack with a taste of autumn. Let the pumpkin square chill before cutting for a pristine shape.
By Soni Sinha
My pumpkin squares are extremely easy to make and taste incredible. I’ve used Almond Flour here and Agave instead of sugar that makes this a healthy indulgent treat using minimal processed ingredients. Making this couldn’t be any easier since the whole mixture literally requires just a mixing bowl and spoon.
The pumpkin pie spice flavors remind you of the gorgeous season we’re in right now and the pumpkin coconut combo works its magic.The squares need a little chill time in the fridge to set and to be cut into squares and all ready to be gobbled up.Enjoy.
- 1 15oz Can of Pumpkin puree
- Almond flour-3/4 cup
- Shredded Coconut-1/2 cup plus some to sprinkle over the top
- Agave syrup-1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp
- Pumpkin Pie spice mix-1 tsp
- Baking soda-3/4 tsp
- Salt-1/4 tsp
- 2 large eggs
- Butter or cooking spray, for greasing the pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x9 baking dish with cooking sray or butter.
- In a mixing bowl mix all the ingredients making sure they're clump free.
- Transfer into the greased dish and smooth the top using a spatula.Sprinkle some shredded coconut over the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the edges are golden.
- Cool completely and chill in the fridge before cutting into squares.
Soni is a recipe developer, food writer/blogger who creates recipes with a healthy Indian twist. She is a passionate cook and her recipes cater to readers who are are willing to try contemporary Indian flavors in wide ranging fusion dishes that she creates.She shares all her cooking adventures on her blog Soni's Food.