Whip of these one bowl wonders for a tasty snack with a taste of autumn. Let the pumpkin square chill before cutting for a pristine shape.
By Soni Sinha
My pumpkin squares are extremely easy to make and taste incredible. I’ve used Almond Flour here and Agave instead of sugar that makes this a healthy indulgent treat using minimal processed ingredients. Making this couldn’t be any easier since the whole mixture literally requires just a mixing bowl and spoon.
The pumpkin pie spice flavors remind you of the gorgeous season we’re in right now and the pumpkin coconut combo works its magic.The squares need a little chill time in the fridge to set and to be cut into squares and all ready to be gobbled up.Enjoy.
- 1 15oz Can of Pumpkin puree
- Almond flour-3/4 cup
- Shredded Coconut-1/2 cup plus some to sprinkle over the top
- Agave syrup-1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp
- Pumpkin Pie spice mix-1 tsp
- Baking soda-3/4 tsp
- Salt-1/4 tsp
- 2 large eggs
- Butter or cooking spray, for greasing the pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x9 baking dish with cooking sray or butter.
- In a mixing bowl mix all the ingredients making sure they're clump free.
- Transfer into the greased dish and smooth the top using a spatula.Sprinkle some shredded coconut over the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the edges are golden.
- Cool completely and chill in the fridge before cutting into squares.