A touch of cayenne pepper balances out the sweetness of these ice pops for a more complex flavor profile than your typical frozen treat.
By Brittany Everett
- 14 ounce can whole coconut milk
- ¾ cup whole milk
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Tiny pinch of fine grain salt
- Whisk all the ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined. Pour into your popsicle mold and add the sticks after an hour. After about 4 hours freezing time, remove pops from the mold and try to eat just one!
A graphic designer by day, Brittany enjoys cooking, eating, photographing and discussing food with every other waking moment. She created Kitchenette, a food blog dedicated to making delicious comfort foods from scratch and with love.