Grab fruit, herbs, or edible flowers and freeze them inside coconut water or milk and alongside coconut meat for a refreshing treat fit for a midday snack.
- ~ 2 cups coconut water
- ½ cup fresh coconut meat, diced into small pieces
- ½ cup fresh or frozen mixed berries
- Fill each of your popsicle molds about ? of the way up with coconut water. Add a few pieces of coconut meat and a few berries to each mold.
- Freeze for about 10 minutes, insert popsicles sticks and continue freezing for about 30 more.
- Repeat step one, two more times. It takes about 30-40 minutes between each to allow for layer to set. This prevents everything from sinking to the bottom.
- Once you have finished the last layer allow popsicles to freeze for at least 4 hours, or until completely set.
- Category: Dessert, Snack