This chives and dill sauce goes perfect with any type of meat, or chips and crackers.
By Tamara Novakoviç
This is one of my favorite sauce/dip recipes! Use it with any type of meat or with tortilla chips, crackers, bruschette etcetera.
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 oz (30 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1.6 oz (50 ml) olive oil
- handful of fresh parsley
- 2 handfuls of chives (I used dried)
- handful of dill (I used dried)
- 6.7 oz (200) ml sour cream
- Cut hard boiled eggs into tiny cubes. Chop dill, chives, parsley. Combine all together.
- Add sour cream, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In a medium saucepan, combine water with vinegar and sugar, bring to boil. Add to the previous mixture, combine.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Tamara Novakovic is a passionate self-taught cook, food blogger, freelance food writer and photographer behind bite-my-cake.blogspot.com. Her life journey has led her through Faculty of Humanities in Zagreb, Croatia to discovering passion for making cakes. She is currently a weekly food columnist for Croatian newspaper V magazine and food magazine Repete.