You can easily cook and serve this bulgogi at home within a short time. Super good with rice or lettuce wraps.
By Ann Low
- 650g Chicken thigh meat, belly pork or beef, sliced thinly
- 1 large Onion, shredded
- 2 tbsp Asian pear juice, blended (I used the Nam Shui pear from China) or use kiwi juice
- 7- 8 tbsp Bulgogi sauce or to taste
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix it thoroughly with a pair of chopsticks or by hand. I also added two tablespoon of dark soy sauce to give the chicken meat a nice colour.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Add little oil to a non-stick pan and stir fry the meat until cooked at medium heat.
- Garnish with some toasted white sesame and cut spring onion on meat when serving.
Ann Low is the author of Anncoo Journal, and loves to bake and cook for both family and friends. She acquired a strong passion for culinary skills from a very young age by watching her grandmother prepare delicious meals for the family. Ann believes that baking is an art and she wants to share her baking and cooking experiences with everyone in the world.