The lavender adds a breath of freshness that takes the lemonade to the next level.
Cherry Lavender Syrup
- 2 cup water
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 cup cherries
- 4 lavender sprigs (or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried lavender buds)
- In a pot add the water, sugar, and cherries.
- Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- When it starts to boil reduce heat to a low simmer and add the lavender.
- Simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Strain pressing the cherries to get all of their juices. Do not discard the cherries
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator
- 1 cup cherry lavender syrup
- juice of 4–5 lemons (the amount of lemon juice is up to your taste, you can start with 3 and taste and decide if you want to add more)
- 3 cups water
- Place all the ingredients in a jug and stir till combined.
You can use this syrup to make lemonades, limeade , refreshing soda drinks The type of berries is up to you, use what you have on hand and enjoy the different colors and flavors I strongly recommend you reserve the cherries used to infuse the syrup, pulse them with a little syrup and you will have a wonderful cherry lavender sauce
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Drink