Enjoy this super-creamy, refreshing, and outrageously delicious Chai Vanilla Milkshake.
By Denise Browning
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt (I used Dannon Light & Fit)
- 4 tablespoons Vanilla Chai Latté powder (I used one from the Pacific Chai brand)
- 1 tablespoon malted milk powder (I used Nestlé Carnation Original Malt)
- 4-6 tablespoons sugar or sugar substitute
- 4 scoops non-fat frozen vanilla yogurt or your favorite vanilla ice cream
- Place ingredients in the blender following the exact sequence above (i.e. crushed ice first in the bottom of the blender, and so forth). Blend everything well until obtaining a homogeneous, creamy mixture (You might experience a bit of difficulty in getting the shake to blend at the very beginning, but keep alternating crushing, pulsing, and liquidifying. If necessary, remove cup from blender and stir a bit with a spoon before blending mixture again). Serve the Chai Vanilla Milkshake immediately!!!