This nutty, chocolatey smoothie tastes deceivingly like a milkshake. A perfectly delicious combination.
Cashew milk is the secret ingredient to this super creamy and rich Cashew Milk Chocolate Banana Smoothie. With 50% more calcium than dairy milk but around only 60 calories per serving, it’s a great option for smart sipping. It’s the perfect match of smooth, silky taste and fewer calories.
Combined in this smoothie with Dark Chocolate Almond Milk and frozen bananas, it becomes a treat reminiscent of something you’d pick up at a drive-thru window. Paired with an untamable sweet tooth, it’s everything you crave without the guilt factor. I’d say that makes a pretty good match, too.
- 1 banana, cut into chunks and frozen
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate Almond milk, frozen into ice cubes
- ½ cup Cashew Milk
- Roasted cashews for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Top with roasted cashews if desired. Enjoy!