These adorable Halloween candy corn marshmallows will be the hit of your next Halloween-themed party! No one can resist.
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 8 ounces of white chocolate
- Yellow food coloring
- Orange food coloring
- Black gel icing tube
- In a double boiler, melt your chocolate.
- Set the time for small increments, like 30 seconds and remove and stir. If using a double boiler, bring a small saucepan filled with about 1/4 way up filled with water to a boil and place an oven-safe bowl over the top. The water below should not be touching the bowl. Add the chocolate and melt slowly, whisking frequently. Once the chocolate is completely melted, you may add a bit of oil to the chocolate if needed to loosen it up. I start with a small amount, 1 teaspoon and add more if necessary.
- Pour chocolate into two bowls. Add food coloring to one bowl and then the other color to the other bowl. Give a good stir so the dye is throughout.
- Dip your marshmallow in the orange first about 1/3 of the way up and then set on some parchment paper.
- Proceed throughout the marshmallows doing the orange.
- Then repeat, only lower, with the yellow.
- Set on parchment.
- Then do the eyes with the gel tube. Avoid putting too much of a dot for the eyes or they will drip. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins