PARTNER POST- Create the perfect holiday cheese board spread with a selection of creatively crafted Castello cheeses. Find inspiration here.
Add a seasonal spread of roasted butternut squash and cranberries with herbs to your holiday cheese board. Enjoy it on a cracker and paired with a bold, creamy blue cheese.
- 1 medium butternut squash or small pumpkin
- Olive oil, enough to coat (about a few tablespoons)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- about ⅛ cup fresh herbs, chopped (thyme, rosemary, sage)
- ¼ cups Dried cranberries
- Honey (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dice squash or pumpkin into one inch cubes and toss with salt, pepper, olive oil and roast until tender at 400F.
- Semi-mash with fork so that it will be easy to spread onto a cracker or crostini.
- Let cool and toss with herbs, honey (if needed) and cranberries. Taste and adjust seasonings.