PARTNER POST- Create the perfect holiday cheese board spread with a selection of creatively crafted Castello cheeses. Find inspiration here.
Add a seasonal spread of roasted butternut squash and cranberries with herbs to your holiday cheese board. Enjoy it on a cracker and paired with a bold, creamy blue cheese.
- 1 medium butternut squash or small pumpkin
- Olive oil (enough to coat (about a few tablespoons))
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- about 1/8 cup fresh herbs (chopped (thyme, rosemary, sage))
- 1/4 cups Dried cranberries
- Honey (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dice squash or pumpkin into one inch cubes and toss with salt, pepper, olive oil and roast until tender at 400F.
- Semi-mash with fork so that it will be easy to spread onto a cracker or crostini.
- Let cool and toss with herbs, honey (if needed) and cranberries. Taste and adjust seasonings.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. We strive to create an inspiring place for culinary exploration, salivating recipes, interesting personalities and stories.