PARTNER POST- Create the perfect holiday cheese board spread with a selection of creatively crafted Castello cheeses. Find inspiration here.
Add a seasonal spread of roasted butternut squash and cranberries with herbs to your holiday cheese board. Enjoy it on a cracker and paired with a bold, creamy blue cheese.
- 1 medium butternut squash or small pumpkin
- Olive oil enough to coat (about a few tablespoons)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- about 1/8 cup fresh herbs chopped (thyme, rosemary, sage)
- 1/4 cups Dried cranberries
- Honey optional
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dice squash or pumpkin into one inch cubes and toss with salt, pepper, olive oil and roast until tender at 400F.
- Semi-mash with fork so that it will be easy to spread onto a cracker or crostini.
- Let cool and toss with herbs, honey (if needed) and cranberries. Taste and adjust seasonings.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.