Great, warming appetizer, creamy and delicious!
- 1 small broccoli
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 small onion
- olive oil
- 0.4 cups (100 ml) heavy cream
- 0.4 cups (100 ml) milk
- 3 cups (720 ml) water or chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- parsley-for garnishing
- Heat olive oil, sautee finely chopped onion. Add water or chicken broth and vegetables. Season with salt and pepper, cook until vegetables are completely cooked and tender.
- Put everything into a blender machine and blend into puree. Put it back into the pot, add heavy cream and milk, cook on low heat until it boils. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley, serve warm.
- Cook Time: 30 mins