Warm rays of sunshine are coming and we are ready for some frozen sips. Recreate the childhood favorite PB&J in a boozy milkshake form.
Get ready to soak up some sun with a frosty milkshake from Bill’s Bar & Burger in New York City. The PB&J milkshake is easy to make at home with a burger right off the grill. This recipe is spiked with a raspberry vodka, but feel free to use any fruit spirit that reminds you of the sweet and salty sandwich. Be sure to head over to Bills Bar & Burger to try even more of their refreshing adult milkshakes.
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Stoli Razberi Vodka
- Peanut Butter
- All shakes start with vanilla ice cream, fill metal shake container to second line with ice cream Pro tip: Do not use MILK. Milk is only used if ice cream is too thick.
- Place all ingredients in container.
- Place on blender for 15 seconds and check consistency.
- Pour glass and leave 1.5 inches at the top for whip cream and garnish.
- Feel free to adjust the ratio according to your taste preferences.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.