What sounds better than a frosted, slushy drink after a long day?
With a base of Made Real Vodka a spirit created by women, distilled from wheat and honey locally in New York. This spirit is blended with, sparkling lemonade, cranberry juice and ice, to create a refreshingly good cocktail with a packing punch.
This special slushy is then garnished with fresh berries and slices of lemon. To combat the heat see below for the full recipe on the Made Real Vodka Slushies:
- Author: Made Real Vodka
- Category: Cocktail
- Cuisine: cocktail
Made Real Vodka Slushies (makes two 8 oz drinks)
- 2 cups ice
- 4 oz Made Real Vodka
- 4 oz sparkling lemonade (or 2 oz sparkling lemonade + 2 oz cranberry juice)
- Berries and lemon slices for garnish
- Blend ice, Made Real Vodka, lemonade and juice, if using, until they are a slushy consistency.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with berries and lemon slices.
- For best results make sure all ingredients are thoroughly chilled.
Alyssa Holder is a writer specializing in food and travel topics since 2015.