What sounds better than a frosted, slushy drink after a long day?
With a base of Made Real Vodka a spirit created by women, distilled from wheat and honey locally in New York. This spirit is blended with, sparkling lemonade, cranberry juice and ice, to create a refreshingly good cocktail with a packing punch.
This special slushy is then garnished with fresh berries and slices of lemon. To combat the heat see below for the full recipe on the Made Real Vodka Slushies:
Made Real Vodka Slushies (makes two 8 oz drinks)
- 2 cups ice
- 4 oz Made Real Vodka
- 4 oz sparkling lemonade or 2 oz sparkling lemonade + 2 oz cranberry juice
- Berries and lemon slices for garnish
- Blend ice, Made Real Vodka, lemonade and juice, if using, until they are a slushy consistency.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with berries and lemon slices.
- For best results make sure all ingredients are thoroughly chilled.
I enjoy listening to the stories of the people who devote their time to fill our stomachs with scrumptious food. And of course, experiencing and sharing my thoughts on the cuisines that span across the world.