This is a divine blend of omega 3’s, antioxidants, fiber from flax seeds and raw, pure cacao powder, as well as potassium from bananas.
By Pooja Motti
Cheers for chocolate. This is a divine blend of omega 3’s, antioxidants, and fiber from flax seeds and raw, pure cacao powder, as well as potassium from bananas. I used Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder* in this recipe. Have this drink to get you fueled first thing in the morning before you start your workout or after, to recover.
- 1 organic banana, cut in half (about 4 oz)
- 1 ½ tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened organic almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground flax seeds
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into a strong blender and blend until fully incorporated and creamy smooth. Enjoy!
Pooja Mottl is a Natural Foods Chef & Culinary Instructor, specializing in making healthy food delicious, quick, and simple to cook. Her creations, training, and food philosophy are based on the use of sustainable, organic, and unrefined ingredients to boost flavor and wholesomeness.