- 1 cup vanilla flavor Dream Ultimate Almond Beverage
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 9 oz. package vegan chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup white flour
- ½ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ½ cup wheat germ
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 24-cup mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour almond beverage into a small bowl and add the vinegar to it. Set aside to curdle.
- Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add almond beverage mixture to the bananas, then add canola oil, sugar, and vanilla and combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine white flour wheat flour, wheat germ, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Fold banana/ almond milk mixture into dry ingredients and combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and gently stir together. Batter should be chunky,
- Fill the muffin cups all the way to the top of each cup (or even past the top for a high-rising muffin).
- Bake muffins for 25 minutes until golden.
- Serve warm.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Baking