- 1 package chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 package mint chocolate chips (or one package chocolate chips and a few drops of peppermint extract. Just be careful not to put too much, it’s very strong!)
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler or with 30 second bursts in the microwave, stirring in between.
- Dip or paint the wafers with the chocolate placing finished wafers on a parchment lined baking sheet. Set baking sheet in the fridge to harden the chocolate.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature (or in the fridge if room temp is very warm for you) for up to two weeks.
- Category: Dessert