- 1.5 cups soaked cashews cashews immersed and soaked in water overnight
- 3 tablespoons cocoa or can use 3 tablespoons of melted dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar or (more, as needed)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Sprinkle of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- Add the cashews and almond milk to a blender or food processor and blend till smooth and creamy. You might have to turn your blender off and scrape down the sides a couple of times.
- Add the cocoa/chocolate, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and vanilla and blend till well incorporated
- Chill for and hour at least before digging into.
*I topped the chocolate cashew pudding with a layer of chocolate ganache (melted chocolate chips + almond milk) and non-dairy whipped topping.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Chocolate, Pudding