A frozen dessert with brownie as its base, two different flavors of ice creams, caramel, and chocolate sauce drizzle. One bite into this dessert will take away all your worldly woes.
By Nisa Homey
This ice cream brownie pie has multiple steps and the chilling part takes some time though, but I assure you they are easy steps.
- 1 Brownies recipe
- 2 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream (adjust according to your pan size)
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1-2 Tablespoon Chocolate Sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoon Caramel Sauce
- 2-3 Tablespoons Cashew-nuts, Chopped
- 2 bars Snickers, chopped
- Make brownies.
- Allow the brownies to cool down and then transfer them to the freezer for 30 min or so.
- Take out the pan from the freezer, wipe the inside of the pan to remove any grease residue.Top brownie layer with softened vanilla ice cream, I used 2 cups. Return the pan to the freezer until the ice cream is firm again.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce and caramel sauce and sprinkle some cashewnuts.
- Spread softened chocolate ice cream (about 2 cups) over this.
- Sprinkle the chopped snickers and 1 tbsp of chopped cashewnuts on top of the ice cream.
- Put the pan back to the freezer, let it stay overnight.
Nisa Homey is a lawyer by profession, now a full time stay-at-home mom. Cooking is Nisa's passion but blogging about food just happened. Nisa loves cooking for her family and kids, and her focus is to let everyone know just how easy cooking can actually be.