- 3 large eggs
- 1.5 cups raw baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter or ghee
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk together the eggs and turmeric in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a medium sized non-stick frypan over moderate heat.
- Add the spinach and mix through the butter until the spinach has wilted.
- Add the turmeric eggs mixture. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, move the eggs to the center of the pan. Keep doing that every 30 seconds or so until the eggs are cooked. It should only take 2-3 minutes for them to cook to a beautiful soft consistency.
- Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve either on it’s own or make up a breakfast bowl using other elements like avocado, baby tomato, sweet potato, mushrooms, bacon or salmon.
You can also use 1 tablespoon of coconut oil instead of the butter to make it dairy free
- Category: Breakfast