This Sheet Pan Salmon is easily made with little prep and a favorite salad dressing used as the sauce.
The hardest part of eating healthy is the planning part! When I am on it and I plan ahead and shop accordingly my week is so much easier.
Even better is when I meal prep something like this Sheet Pan Salmon and have it on hand for nights when I feed my kids pasta and I’m not eating it.
One of my favorite shortcuts in the kitchen is using healthy salad dressings as marinades and finishing sauces. This Sheet Pan Salmon uses Tessamae’s Lemon Garlic Dressing. This is not a sponsored post – I just love it. I also love using their Balsamic Dressing to marinate chicken.
For this Sheet Pan Salmon, I just spooned a few tablespoons over the salmon and the shaved Brussels sprouts right before cooking. Add salt and pepper and that’s it.
It makes a light, flavorful dinner that requires almost no prep and is ready in less than 30 minutes.
Using shaved Brussels sprouts ensures that all the little pieces get caramelized and loaded with flavor. So much better than the full sized ones!
- 4 salmon filets
- 12 oz shaved Brussels sprouts
- 4 tbsp Tessamae's Lemon Garlic Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place salmon on a sheet pan and sprinkle shaved sprouts around them.
- Spoon dressing over the salmon and sprouts. Toss sprouts gently. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes. Watch the sprouts because some of the smaller pieces can cook quickly.