This soft, citrusy cake is made without eggs or butter and is delicious served with afternoon tea.
By Anita Mokashi
- All-purpose flour/Maida – 1.5 cups
- Granulated Sugar – 1 cup
- Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder – ½ teaspoon
- Orange juice – 1½ cup, (fresh or store bought)
- Oil – ⅓ cup (any vegetable oil)
- Grated orange zest – 1 teaspoon
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder in one bowl.
- Now add oil, orange juice and orange zest to the mixture and blend well.
- Bake in oven for 40 mins at 250 degrees or until knife inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.