Spike your next batch of iced tea with tequila to create the forever-fun iced teaquila.
This cocktail is what we are currently shaking (or stirring) up after working in the yard or as the perfect patio sipper. It’s refreshing it’s herbal, thanks to the tea, and a touch earthy from the bell pepper juice. Make one, make a pitcher! We used Blue Nectar Tequila, their Silver variety, for this cocktail. It’s a perfectly clear and refreshing with a vibrant flavor that is perfect for this tea with a cooling, crisp finish.
- 2 parts Blue Nectar Silver Tequila
- 1 part lemon juice
- 1 part bell pepper juice
- 1 part tea (we used a black tea with mango), chilled
- 1 part agave simple syrup (to make your own, simmer equal parts water and agave for a few minutes, cool down)
- Dash or to taste, hot chili oil (optional, it's great if you like some heat!)
- With ice, shake or stir together all ingredeints until chilled.
- Strain into a fresh glass or pitcher and serve with ice.