This summer, try pairing Portugese Vinho Verde with delicious warm weather dishes like this Salmon and Tuna Poke Bowl. Perfect for picnics, festivals and al fresco dining.
- 2-3 Cups Sushi Rice cooked, at room temperature
- 1/4 pound sushi-grade Tuna
- 1/4 pound sushi-grade salmon
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ponzu or sub with fresh lime juice and more soy sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Avocado slices
- Black sesame seeds
- Seaweed salad
- Scallions green ends thinly sliced
- Cut fish into cubes.
- Combine sauce ingredients and add fish to coat. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice and top with scallions and black sesame seeds. On one side of the bowl, add preferred toppings like seaweed salad, pickled cucumber slices, flying fish roe.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.