Taste the sunshine during your next weekend brunch. This creamy citrus smoothie hits the spot.
By Tina Putzing
Instead of getting fancy with brunch, sometimes it’s nice to just throw together a quick smoothie with fresh mango, banana, carrot, and pineapple.
And it was delicious! It’s possibly my new favorite breakfast smoothie. This drink is super smooth and creamy, full of yummy mango/pineapple flavor, and extremely refreshing. The carrots and Greek yogurt are a great health boost as well.
- ½ cup fresh mango, cut into chunks
- ½ cup fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- ⅓ cup non-fat Greek yogurt (I used Chobani Plain)
- ⅓ cup grated carrot
- ½ banana
- ¼ cup orange juice( (I used Simply Orange Mango)
- ⅓-1/2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, and you only see tiny flecks of carrot.
- Depending on how thick you like your smoothies, add more or less water, then blend mixture again until smooth.