Make your morning easy, delicious, and nutritious with this beautiful cranberry smoothie packed with fun flavors.
Smoothies are my jam so when I was thinking of a nutritious way to round out an easy breakfast I knew exactly what I had to make- a cranberry) smoothie. This one is full of all kinds of healthy and delicious things (like Be Bright Superfood Oil, which you can find out more about in the recipe below) to keep you on track in a season that is akin to a real live Candy Land.
Be sure to serve these cranberry pastries with your smoothie.
- 1½ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 frozen bananas
- ¼ of an orange with peel on
- ¼ of an orange with peel off
- 2 Medjool dates, pits removed
- ½ cup-1 cup water (depending on how thick or thin you like your smoothie)
- 1 tablespoon of nutrition oil (optional but I like Be Bright oil blend, see notes)
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds (optional)
- 2 tablespoons brewer's yeast (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Serve immediately.
The nutritional supplements (oil, chia seeds, and brewer's yeast) all provide an extra dose of healthy (which we all know we can use this time of year), but they are optional. For me, I use brewer's yeast for the added dose of vitamin B and I use chia seeds and a nutritional oil to get an extra dose of omegas. Lately, I've been loving Be Bright oil blend....it has a creamy coconut flavor that tastes delicious in smoothies. I'll link to it below this recipe.