SPONSORED POST: From Dijon Originale mustard to Cornichons, Maille has a rich heritage starting in 1747 that honors tradition. Check out these easy recipes that pack great flavor, thanks to Maille.
This popcorn is not just for watching movies. It makes for a perfect party snack or appetizer with fun, crunchy texture and big flavor.
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- Pop the popcorn.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter, Maille Dijon Originale mustard, honey and salt together.
- Drizzle it over the popcorn a little at a time, toss then repeat until all the popcorn is well coated.
- Toss with the pretzels. Season to taste with more salt if desired. Eat immediately.