SPONSORED POST: From Dijon Originale mustard to Cornichons, Maille has a rich heritage starting in 1747 that honors tradition. Check out these easy recipes that pack great flavor, thanks to Maille.
This popcorn is not just for watching movies. It makes for a perfect party snack or appetizer with fun, crunchy texture and big flavor.
Honey Mustard Pretzel Popcorn
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- Pop the popcorn.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter, Maille Dijon Originale mustard, honey and salt together.
- Drizzle it over the popcorn a little at a time, toss then repeat until all the popcorn is well coated.
- Toss with the pretzels. Season to taste with more salt if desired. Eat immediately.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.