Try this super easy and delicious crostini with a kick that will impress your guests at your next gathering. This roast beef crostini with Dijon Horseradish Sauce is so simple to make.
There is something undeniably delicious about crusty bread and pretty toppings, and it couldn’t be an easier thing to put together. These go from your kitchen to serving platter in under 20 minutes. So why not try these gorgeous toasts for your next gathering?
- ¼ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tbl horseradish
- 4 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crusty Baguette
- ½ pound Roast Beef, thinly sliced
- Microgreens or chives
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange your baguette slices on two large rimmed baking sheets; brush both sides with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through (if undersides are not browning, turn crostini over once during baking).
- Spread a tablespoon of the horseradish dijon onto a toast.
- Top with a slice of roast beef.
- Top with a small dollop of more Maille Dijon Horseradish sauce, a few capers and some microgreens if you’d like (these are just for presentation).
- Add a few crumbles of freshly grated parmesan cheese for another layer of flavor (optional)