This is such a wonderful cake containing only 3 ingredients. The perfect proof that you don’t need fancy stuff to make delicious cakes. Also, you don’t need flour nor sugar.
By Tamara Novakoviç
I made this cake for my friend, who is a make up artist and the only person in the entire world (for now) who does my make up every now and then (I don’t wear a lot of make up). We hang out, she paints all over my face (I always tell her to do whatever she wants, I trust her completely with make up and she’s the only one I know who can pull off craziest combinations), we eat cake. Why this particular cake this time? Because Blanka is currently on a special diet without carbohydrates.
Trust me, you will love this one!Print
Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Author: Tamara Novacovic
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
Delicious and decadent cake made of only 3 ingredients!
- 4 eggs
- 7.9 oz (225 g) dark chocolate
- 3.9 oz (113 g) butter
- Mix eggs until pale, thick and foamy (about 5 minutes).
- Melt butter with chocolate and add to eggs using spatula, in 3 separate times. Pour the mixture into springform pan (7.8 inch or 20 cm) – bottom and sides lined with parchment paper.
- Put a pan filled with water on the bottom of oven.
- Preheat oven to 320 F (160 C).
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
Tamara Novakovic is a passionate self-taught cook, food blogger, freelance food writer and photographer behind bite-my-cake.blogspot.com. Her life journey has led her through Faculty of Humanities in Zagreb, Croatia to discovering passion for making cakes. She is currently a weekly food columnist for Croatian newspaper V magazine and food magazine Repete.