Start up the grill, because it’s time to have some fun. Grilling doesn’t have to just be all about burgers and hotdogs.
By Roberta Pipito
I am a big fan of corn and having it on the grill just makes it that much better. I have been to a variety of Mexican restaurants and they always have this delicious grilled corn topped with a sauce and cheese. Well I went ahead and decided to make my own for the grill. I hope you enjoy it as much as my little family did.
- 4 ears corn
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup of sour cream
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup of fresh chives, chopped
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Zest of 1 Lime
- 2 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
- Cayenne or Chile powder, to taste
- Remove the husk of the corn leaving the core so you have something to hold on to, if you want you can even leave the husk on for decor when setting up the table. Grill the corn on a hot grill or if you have a grill pan you can use that as well. Turn every couple of minutes so corn gets cooked evenly all around. Mix the mayo, sour cream, cayenne and cilantro together. Pour Parmesan in another bowl. While the corn is still, hot spread the mayonnaise mix all around. Squeeze lime juice over the corn and top with Parm. Serve with extra lime wedges.