Valentine’s Day, like most other holidays these days, is full of sugary sweets. So why not indulge in this simple Valentine’s parfait.
By Kelsey Hilts
- Vanilla yogurt or plain Greek yogurt
- Sliced strawberries, raspberries, pomegranate seeds and/or other red fruit
- Strawberry or raspberry freezer jam, optional
- Layer the yogurt, berries/fruit and jam in a parfait dish or a cup.
- Cut pancakes into heart shapes.
- Top the parfait with heart pancakes. (You can also layer heart pancakes into the parfait.)
Kelsey Hilts is the founder of Itsy Bitsy Foodies, an online resource for families looking for ways to spend more time together enjoying food and exploring the world beyond the children’s menu.