Reyka, Iceland’s first ever preciously small-batched vodka, is truly a product of its environment, with a distillery process involving glacial spring water, lava rocks, and geothermal energy from nearby hot springs.
- Up All Night (Designed by Lauren Schell of Little Branch, NYC)
- 1½ ounces Reyka Vodka
- ½ ounces rosemary-infused cognac
- ¾ ounce lemon juice
- ½ ounce cane syrup
- bar spoon
- rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Whip and strain into iced Collins glass.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with large rosemary sprig.
NORTH is the first ever Nordic Food Festival to be held in New York City. At NORTH, you will have the chance to taste the food from some of the most famous Nordic chefs, learn how to cook Nordic specialities and be inspired by master classes featuring the best of what the Nordic region has to offer.