Enjoy this super-tasty stuffed potato shells recipe from Anamika Sharma. A truly delicious summer dish.
By Anamika Sharma
Stuffed Potato Shells
Enjoy this super-tasty stuffed potato shells recipe from Anamika Sharma.
Author: Anamika Sharma
Recipe Type: Side
- - Potatoes - 4 medium size
- - Paneer - 50-75grams (Crumbled Indian Cottage Cheese)
- - Roasted cumin seeds powder- ¼ teaspoon
- - Chopped mint- 1 tablespoon
- - Lemon juice-1teaspoon
- - Oil-1 tablespoon
- - Salt to taste
- - Chaat masala to sprinkle
- - Oil for frying
- Boil the potatoes - pressure cook to give 2 whistles or microwave in a polythene bag for 6 minutes, sprinkle some water over it.
- If boiling in a pressure cooker please do not over boil, drop the pressure immediately after the second whistle.
- Now peel and slice the potatoes lengthwise into two halves.
- Scoop out the potatoes to get a hollow with a tiny scooper or a small spoon.
- Make outer shell quite thin.
- Next heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the potatoes.
- Keep the flame to medium heat and fry till light brown and crisp.
- Remove then on a kitchen paper napkin and sprinkle some chaat masala and keep aside.
- For the filling - mix all the ingredients of the filling and then fill the hollow shells.
- Just before serving - heat oven to 210 degree C and grill the potatoes for 3 -4 minutes and not more than that.
- Cut each potato pieces into half lengthwise.
- Serve hot.