Nothing could be easier than making these Quick Oat Cookies, without butter, flour or egg. And they are very, very healthy too.
By Ann Low
- 3 Ripe bananas (skinned), about 330g
- 150g Quick cooked oats (from PH)
- 50g Dried apricots or dried cranberries, cut to smaller pieces
- 50g Raisins
- Mash the bananas with a fork together with the quick oats.
- Add in dried apricots and raisins and mix well. Add a little more Quick Oats if you find the mixture too runny.
- Spoon the mixture with a spoon and drop it on the greased baking sheet.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180C for about 13-15 minutes.
Ann Low is the author of Anncoo Journal, and loves to bake and cook for both family and friends. She acquired a strong passion for culinary skills from a very young age by watching her grandmother prepare delicious meals for the family. Ann believes that baking is an art and she wants to share her baking and cooking experiences with everyone in the world.