This simple ranch dressing is light and tangy, and a perfect topping for salads or dipping your favorite vegetable sticks into.
By Martyna Candrick
- 1 cup natural Greek-style yoghurt
- ¼ cup milk or fresh cream
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsps chopped fresh dill
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- pinch sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a jug or jar and mix or shake. Serve with a favourite salad or veggie sticks.
- Store in the fridge for upto one week.
Martyna is a Polish-born Australian recipe developer and food blogger. Her creativity and passion for good food shines through in many of the delicious and easy to prepare meals which she cooks, styles and photographs for her blog, Wholesome Cook. Fresh cream-filled eclairs are her only weakness.