The instructions aren’t really necessary here: Combine your spelt berries and sliced veggies, and dress. It’s a perfect summer time, no cook, fast meal or snack.
By Vanessa Pastore
- a handful of fresh Peas or ¼ cup, shelled or sliced in the pod
- ¼ cup of thinly sliced French Radishes
- about ¼ to ½ finely sliced Garlic Scape (in lieu of Shallot) approx a tablespoon
- 1 cup of cooked Spelt Berries
- Scant amount Extra Virgin Olive oil 1-2 Tblsp to taste
- Apple Cider Vinegar (Put down the Heinz and break out the good stuff) to taste
- Squeeze of fresh Lemon
- Chopped Fresh Dill 1-2 tsp
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine your spelt berries and sliced veggies, and dress.
Vanessa Pastore is a part time baker, blogger, and all around passionate about food. A vegan of 13 years, she has become obsessed with farmer's markets, international markets, and anything she can get her hands on. Everything is a potential ingredient, and every ingredient is a potential baked good. When she's not baking or blogging, chances are, she's thinking about it.